Table of contents
Occasionally we get asked to bulk import suggestions. This might be because:
- You want customers or your team to have content they can vote on or comment on
- You want to add suggestions that come from elsewhere and you have quite a lot
- You are moving to us from another provider and don’t want to start from scratch
How to bulk import
At the moment, we don’t get asked to do this very often so we haven’t automated the procedure.
Simply send your file or URL to email@example.com and we’ll take care of it from there.
We can do a bulk import for you from a CSV file, an Excel spreadsheet, or a Google Sheets doc.
Please see the next section for formatting details.
Import file format
The following column must be present:
The following columns are optional, and will be used if present:
- Date Created – in a CSV file, this should be in dd/mm/yyyy format. For example, 1st October, 2018 should be 1/10/2018.
- Votes – this is the number of votes you would like the suggestion to initially have
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.