1. Put a link to your Feature Upvote suggestion board on your website or in your app.
2. When customers have suggestions they add them to your suggestion board.
3. If the suggestion already exists your board will automatically tell them. In this case, they can upvote the existing suggestion and add comments to it.
4. You get optionally notified immediately, once per day, or once per week, when a new suggestion arrives.
5. You mark new suggestions as “under consideration”, “planned”, or “not planned”.
6. Over time the most needed suggestions get the most votes.
7. When you implement a suggestion you change the status to “Done”. This shows existing customers that you are listening to feedback and are using it to make product development decisions.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.