Table of contents
By default, your suggestion board is publicly visible. You can make it private by adding a password. Then you can share the password with anyone you want to have access, including team members and select clients.
You might want to password protect your board because:
- You want to track customer feedback internally, using the proxy voting feature
- You want to gather and qualify feedback from team members only
- You want to invite feedback from a select few B2B clients
How to password-protect your board
Go to your Feature Upvote dashboard.
Select ‘Access and Permissions’.
Enter a password and select ‘Make private’.
Now only people with whom you’ve shared the password can access your Feature Upvote product board.
You can restore public access access at any time.
- Single Sign-On
- Controlling who can post suggestions, comments and votes through permissions
- Voting on behalf of customers
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.